viernes, 19 de abril de 2019

Xampp para mac

Xampp para mac

Hi all, I have no problem installing YII 1. Windows environment using XAMPP. However, I do not know how to do it on MAC OS X. Si instalaste Wordpress con Xampp en OSX , posiblemente tengas problemas. Al instalar te encontrarás con un texto como este.


Xampp para mac

I downloaded the latest version 1. PrestaShop, then put it in the htdocs. Then I get the url localhost/prestashop. It shows the install folder: . The post will show to fix mysql problem on xampp.


After successfully running XAMPP on my Mac OS X I have upgraded my system to Yosemite my MySql server stopped starting through my XAMPP manager. DocumentRoot Applications/ XAMPP xamppfiles/htdocs“ The closing quotation mark is not as the same as the opening . Unable to use Drush in local XAMPP on Mac OS X environment. Submitted by Benjamin Melançon on October 3:12pm.


Xampp para mac

Is anyone experienced at enabling CGI using XAMPP for Mac OS X? I would like to use perl to execute scripts from cgi-bin/.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares